So, friends… it’s been a little over a month. I’d love to hear your thoughts about Clockie so far. Do you want to punch Clockie? Do you want to punch me for bringing her into your life?
Anyway, although a picture is worth a thousand words, I thought I’d occasionally also share some actual words. Over on the Biological Clockie Facebook page (and on Twitter too), you can find new comics, of course… but you can also find lots of other stuff. (So, maybe you should follow? Just a thought.)
Today, I’m rounding up some of the stuff that’s caught my eye over the past month. Not feeling productive? Let the time wasting begin!
- Every single time a young person doesn’t get my pop culture references (or my other references), I die a little inside. No joke. (And then, I need one of these.)
- Don’t be down, though. It’ll be okay. No, really… if Clockie’s psychological warfare’s got you down, take two of these and call me in the morning.
- In comics-related news, please allow me to introduce you to a few favorites: The Adventures of Gyno-Star, Diesel Sweeties, and Cyanide & Happiness.
- You need to follow this account on Instagram. Trust me.
- Do it for your country, ladies. (Grease 2. No shame.)
- I kind of wish The Abandoned-Spinster Club was a real show so that we could start a Biological Clockie TV Club – you know she’d recap the heck out of a show like that.
- A Bond girl in her 50s? Hell, yes.
- Fellow women, can I, like, get an amen?
- Do you have a friend without kids? Slow your roll before you assume that they hate kids or don’t want any, mmmm’kay?
- Also, whether you have/want kids or not, I’m pretty sure this video will make you laugh.
- He’s clearly not talking about these totally chill kids though.
- These reviews of children’s books are pure gold, Jerry.
Finally, I’d like to wrap this up on a slightly more serious note. I know that some of you might be laughing (or attempting to laugh) at Clockie through tears. So, I’m sharing this one especially for you – always know that Team Clockie’s got your back (even if our titular timepiece is pretty terrible).
See you for more Clockie on Thursday!