It feels like I should post actual words on here once in a while, rather than just comics. So, in the interest of words – thanks, Words, for all you’ve done for me – it’s time for another link roundup. Here’s what I’ve been reading while bidding farewell to Old Man Summer.
- Raise your hand if you have been personally victimized by Timehop or the Regina Georges of the world. (Sexist superheroes to the rescue?)
- Speaking of being victimized, I’m sending this one out to all the single ladies.
- This post and this quote are everything: “You hear that, Joe? I can’t understand poetry because I haven’t had children!”
- Really want to understand poetry but worried your biological clock isn’t working right? Make your own!
- I suspect that this product was created by a character from a daytime soap (RIP, Passions). Kind of handy if you want to get people off your back about procreating (or just want an excuse to stay home and watch Netflix).
- After all, science says being a mom makes you a better dancer and that when you give birth you can suddenly play the cello (unless your fake baby is evil).
- A word of caution though – if you take your fake baby to Target you might not know what toys to buy.
- Or just forget the fake baby thing and take some newborn photos with your puppy. #LifeGoals
- Also, in comics-related news, I loved this and this and this. I’m also totally fangirling over The Petri Dish, Pirate Mike, Nameless PCs, and Bug Martini.
Finally, in the BIG NEWS department, I just have to share – Biological Clockie was recently featured in an episode of the Wellness Unlocked podcast from Third Space Wellness! I’m super flattered – and I super think you should check it out.